From decision support at origination to deal closing and beyond, the client faces many questions like, Will the transaction create or destroy shareholder value as part of the merger or acquisition?, What will be the value of target assets or equity interests?, Is the transaction accretive or dilutive?. At CCA we analyze the holistic transactions and helps our clients to fulfill their fiduciary duties and make better decisions. CCA team provides an independent fairness opinion as to whether the price to be paid or received in a transaction is fair from a financial point of view. The services by CCA can be described as
- Helping our clients to grow businesses, drive innovations and transform industries.
- We help to manage the crisis of financing, fund raising, selling and investing in various businesses in both short and long term.
- CCA Team navigates the downturn and positions you for the recovery, CCA will operate on your behalf by providing, analysis and proactive initiative in the deal process whether it’s merger or acquisition.
- CCA experience and insights will enable you to take M&A due-diligence to the next level, and to evaluate the deal for what it is, and what it’s not.
- We can help you move forward—or look for what’s next and what you can do with confidence in your ability.
- CCA team performs these services till the end of the entire deal.